Thursday, January 30, 2014

Late Night Chaos.


words.  so many words.  we get so caught up in the words that we mistake them for the real thing.  they just point towards the real thing.  always pointing, never seeing.  mistake my finger for the finger of god.  my finger is god's finger.  and I pick god's nose with god's finger.

the boogers are the words.  icky icky words.  smelly words.  and that's as good as words can be.  the most beautiful words are just boogies compared to the real thing.  the real thing being, obviously, god.  words are gods boogies.  boogies boogies boogies.

recycled thoughts.  thinking for thinking's sake.  spontaneity and combustibility.  spontaneous combustion.  such a beautiful way to go!  one second man, next second flame!  let our thoughts be spontaneous and combustible.  no thought is worth two lives.

we only have one life.  and THIS is IT.  past future present.  all are illusions.  i will point to the naked earth, and that is one life.  i will point to the open sky, and that is one life.  i will point to you and then to me, and that is one life.  i will never point to a clock, that is no life.  that is illusion.

as i contemplate time, the universe, god, and all the other imaginary things, i am overcome with religious ecstasy.  it all flows.  through me, around me, however you want to say it.  it flows.

cuz beyonce.

i want u.

lights.  breathing lights.  smell the yellow.  orgasms in my fingers.  orgasms everywhere.  black orgasms.  pink orgasms.  i see the music.  surfboardt.  i feel it in my fingers.

im drowning.

always drowning, each breath is the first.  somehow i breathe submerged.  the water kills me and gives me life.  the breath escapes, the lungs fill, and i die.  the breath enters, the lungs fill, and i am born.

reincarnation.  the cycle of death and rebirth.  it happens to us every moment.  we are fools to think otherwise.

the chaos of the world is God.

God.  this word is good.  i would not be without God.  God is all.  God is love.  God is hate.  God is pleasure.  God is pain.  God is good.  God is evil.  God is beyond good and evil.  God is eternal.  God is me.  God is you.  God is me when I am with you.  God is me and you when we are with Him.  God is He when All are We.  We are God when All is He.

---------------------------------------------------------

But listen to me: for one moment,
quit being sad.  Hear blessings
dropping their blossoms
around you.  God.
-Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment