Thursday, July 18, 2013

Things Kids Say.










"TIMMYCHONGA!"

"It's Tiiiiiiimmmmmmyyyyyyy!"

*walking in front of a group of his groupmates* "My boys!"

"Tim, why are you always here?"

"Beedo is a bad word.  Anything that has an "ee" and an "o" is a bad word."
"Ee-ai-ee-ai-o!"

"________, did you tap her shoulder?"
*shaking with rage* "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"The Incredible Hulk is like ______; he gets mad at the tiniest things."
*shaking with rage* "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"_______, please get off me."
"But I like you so much!"

"Tim, can I be in your group?"

"Can I climb Tim mountain?"

"Hi ______.  Under my umberella!"
"I still don't get it."

"Daddy!"

"This is my meteor-right.  It only goes right."

"Where's my flip flops?"
"Where's my clip clops?"

"Tim, where were you??  You're always late!"

"That is like offering someone ice-cream, then slapping them in the face."
"Do you want some ice-cream?"

"Tim, you can do better."

"Tim, remember what I said."
"Yes, I know.  I can do better."

"Guys, what's the most important rule of legos?"
"No biting."

"What's wrong?"
"Society has failed me once again.  People are so incompetent!  INCOMPETENT!"

______ singing the National Anthem.

Anything ______ says.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I get to hear things like this everyday.  My job is the greatest in the world.  Seeing and talking to all the kids is such a great privilege and responsibility.  There is just so much positive vibes and energy.  It's so easy to love those kids.  If only that was the case with adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment